The Nanonis Tramea™ base configuration is the core unit of a Nanonis quantum transport measurement system
The Nanonis Tramea™ base configuration provides all elements required for performing high-speed DC transport measurements: 8 precision, high-speed DC sources, 8 precision analog inputs, and a full-featured software solution for data generation and acquisition. All signal conditioning, FPGA and real-time signal processing are also included in the base configuration, which offers a complete framework that can be adapted and extended with a wide range of add-on modules.
Base configuration: Real-time Controller, Signal Conversion unit and Nanonis software.
- Up to 1000x faster than conventional measurement solutions
- Fully integrated digital system: avoid complex wiring
- Integrated safety measures: avoid damaged samples
- Lower output noise than most dedicated DC sources
- High-resolution DA conversion: true-20-bit analog outputs, 22-bit with hrDAC
- High resolution AD-conversion: Up to 22-bit
- Temperature stabilized for lowest drift
- Lock-ins with over 100 dB dynamic reserve
- Fully asynchronous multi-tasking user interface
- Software instruments instead of hardware boxes for more performance, flexibility and upgradeability
- Oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, data loggers, charts and graphs
- Easy customization through various programming options