Proven Analysis System for State-of-the-Art ARPES
The ProvenX system series is based on the long experience of SPECS in building high performance analysis systems, for surface analysis. This system concept combines the most required analysis techniques with the latest and proven technology for ultimate performance.
The ProvenX-MM system is a specialized systembase for momentum microscopy solutions, supporting the KREIOS 150 Series, parallel single event detectors and optional spin detection, as well as the UVS µFOCAL small spot UV source with optional monochromator. The sample handling is done by the SPECS HESTIA low temperature microscopy stage. The system comes with a dedicated preparation chamber, a clean UHV sample storage facility and a multi sample fast entry loadlock.
System control is done by the SpecsLab Prodigy software suite with integrated remote control packages, automated sample handling and a computer based vacuum control system.
The system can be equipped with an optiopnal small spot x-ray source for material characterization. Additional software and preparation tools are available.
- Base Pressure < 2x10-10 mbar
- < 0.5 µT Residual Magnetic Field
- Energy Resolution < 10 meV (KREIOS 150)
- Angular Resolution < 0.008 Å-1
- ±3.6 Å-1 k-Space FoV / ± 90° Acceptance Angle
- 2D True Pulse Counting Detector with Optional Spin Detection
- 6 Axes Sample Stage with 9-400 K Sample Temperature
- Small Spot UV Source with <100 µm and Optional Monochromator
- Hg Disharge Light Source
- Optional Small Spot X-Ray Source with < 200 µm
- SpecsLab Prodigy Software Suite
- Vacuum Control Software for System Operation