One-Dimensional Multichannel Electron Detector for fast data acquisition and real count rate detection to combine with PHOIBOS 100/150/225 hemispherical analyzer for XPS, UPS, ISS, LEIS measurements.
Nowadays an extremely fast data acquisition is mandatory for many experiments. The fastest way is snapshot operation giving a complete spectrum without scanning the energy. The new one dimensional Delayline detector 1D-DLD for the PHOIBOS 100/150 developed by Surface Concept and integrated by SPECS combines a convenient number of parallel channels for fast snapshot operation (124 or 200 channels), highest count rates at excellent energy resolution in scanned and snapshot mode, true count rate detection, and a high dynamic range of 106, all available at an attractive price.
- PHOIBOS 100/150 Detector Upgrade to 124/200 Parallel Channel Detection
- Scanned Mode or Snapshot Mode Operation
- Highest Count Rates at Excellent Energy Resolution
- Save 90 % Acquisition Time in Snapshot Mode. -Outstanding Linearity and Dynamics
- Real Count Rates for Reliable Quantification
- Excellent Time Resolution for Dynamic Experiments
Spare electrical feedthrough for all DLD detectors. Connection flange for the ACU unit