The simulator lets you explore the complete SPM Control System as if it were connected to a real scanning tunneling microscope (STM) operating on a Si(111) 7x7 surface.
Topography and all kinds of spectroscopy experiments (i/V, dI/dV, IETS, grid measurements,...) can be simulated with a realistic response to parameters like Z-feedback configuration, gap voltage and others.
A tutorial and online help will guide you step-by-step to your first image and then let you explore the detailed features of the system.
- interactive Z Controller with SafeTip options
- versatile ScanControl with Manipulation and Lithography features. Multiple pass scanning is enabled.
- advanced Spectroscopy: Z spectroscopy, bias spectroscopy, generic spectroscopy - one point, on line, on grid.
- digital lock-in detector up to 4 kHz: dI-dV, dI-dV/I-V...
- atom tracking: advanced 2D lock-in for drift and tilt correction
- two pulse counters: integrated digital reading up to 40MHz
- signals monitoring: charts, oscilloscope, FFT, signal history...