The novel EnviroMETROS series provides the perfect routine analysis tools for any sample with a special focus on multilayer thin films and their surfaces by combining small to large sample capabilities or wafer handling with a variable information depth photoelectron spectrometer.
EnviroMETROS is a unique metrology platform for the chemical analysis of ultrathin films and 2D materials that allows a detailed characterization of stoichiometries‚ composition and depth distribution of elements. In combination with optical and other analytical techniques it enables depth dependent composition analysis of unsurpassed precision‚ reliability and repeatability.
- Metrology with ultimate stability, reliability and repeatability;
- Precise chemical and dimensional quantification
- Short acquisition times (high sensitivites and throughput)
- Non-destructive depth profiling using different photon energies in combination with angle resolved XPS (ARXPS)
- Flexible analysis area (100 µm to 1 mm)
- Integration of supplementary optical metrology (IRRAS and Raman)
- Electronic structure analysis by combined UPS and IPES
- Identification of energy loss mechanisms by REELS
- Option to operate the system in UHV or NAP environmentv
- Fully Software Controlled
|Sputter depth profiling|
|Gas dosing system|
|Sample holder size|