8th International Symposium on Practical Surface Analysis
PSA-19 is focused on the standardization, applications, and related topics in the field of the surface chemical analysis. Oral sessions are classified into all of topics listed below. One remaining feature throughout the PSA series of symposia is the short presentations given by poster presenters.
The symposium will cover all topics relating to surface and nano analysis listed below:
- Standardization and pre-standardization
- Theory and simulation
- Data analysis and treatment
- Novel techniques and instrumentations
- Applications I (semiconductor, ceramic, metal, etc.)
- Applications II (bio, organic, composite, etc.)
Your web browser is deprecated
This could effect the presentation and some functions of our website.