Physicist / Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- With immediate effect
Our Research & Development Group at our headquarters in Berlin is hiring with immediate availability for:
Physicist / Development Engineer (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- You are responsible for the further further development of systems and components for surface analysis.
- You transfer prototypes into production and optimize them for economic criteria.
- You create technical documentation and are the contact person for technical and physical questions.
- You are responsible for the implementation and monitoring of projects.
- You lead or work in cross-functional teams.
- You take care of our cooperation partners.
- You have successfully completed a degree in physics or engineering with a focus on experimental surface analysis or UHV technology. A PhD is a plus.
- You have already gained professional experience in an industrial, technically demanding and customer-orientated environment.
- You enjoy working in a team, are goal-oriented and have strong problem-solving skills.
- Ideally, you have experience in electron spectroscopy, the construction of laboratory equipment and in working in a clean room.
- Excellent German and English skills round off your profile.
- You can expect to work in a friendly, respectful working environment.
- You will experience transparent communication with open doors and ears, close supervisors and friendly and helpful colleagues in an international team.
- You can count on a fair and attractive salary, a transportation allowance and an annual salary adjustment as well as a company pension plan with a subsidy and capital-forming benefits.
- Enjoy a diverse job with interesting tasks and room for fresh ideas and independent action. Take advantage of our extensive development and career advancement opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Balance work, family and free time through our very flexible working hours as well as long-term accounts and enjoy 30 days of vacation per year. You can also benefit from our health management and our own company doctor.
- You can look forward to an ergonomically equipped, modern workplace, free drinks and fresh fruit.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.