Physicist / chemist / natural scientist as test engineer (m/f/d)
- With immediate effect
Our team at our headquarters in Berlin is hiring with immediate availability for:
Physicist / chemist / natural scientist as test engineer (m/f/d) in the field of plant engineering
- You test our components and put them into operation. Together with the product managers in R&D, Product Management and Sales you define standard tests for new components or improve existing tests. You will also carry out and document non-standard tests and experiments in collaboration with the product managers.
- You will prepare order-relevant documents (SAT, FAT, etc.).
- You accompany the product launch process in the test.
- You are the technical know-how carrier and contact person in the company for other departments.
- You will operate equipment, carry out quality control and assurance and perform production work.
- You have successfully completed a scientific or technical degree and have at least 3 years of professional experience in this field.
- Ideally, you already have experience in experimental photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS/UPS).
- You have experience in the installation and testing of complex electrical and mechanical systems (system control, cabling, control cabinets, operating software).
- You enjoy working in a team and have a strong ability to solve problems, are also very self-organized and goal oriented.
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills round off your profile.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.