Physicist / chemist / natural scientist as Field Application Scientist/Product Expert (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- With immediate effect
Our Field Application Group at our headquarters in Berlin is hiring with immediate availability for:
Physicist / chemist / natural scientist as Field Application Scientist (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- Definition and marketing of the ARPES and LEEM/PEEM/Momentum Microscopy portfolio
- Consultancy of the global sales network
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Technical and scientific consultancy of customers
- Responsibility for the instrumentation in the applications laboratory
- Performing application and test measurements and publication of the results
- Support of customer measurements
- Scientific presentations on conferences and workshops
- Booth presence in conferences and technical exhibitions
- Member/Leader of strategic projects
- Expert and consultant for hardware and software developments
- Performing internal and external tutorials and webinars
- You have successfully completed a masters degree in physics, physical chemistry or materials science with a focus on experimental surface analysis or UHV technology; a corresponding PhD is an advantage.
- You have gained professional experience in a technically demanding, customer-oriented environment.
- You are an expert in angle resolving photoelectron spectroscopy and thus equally familiar with ARPES and LEEM/PEEM/Momentum Micropscopy as a method and its instrumentation.
- You are experienced in public presentations with technical and scientific content.
- You convince with your structured and independent way of working, are goal-oriented, have an interest in new technologies and enjoy working with people.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- A high willingness to travel as well as intercultural interest complete your profile.
- You can expect to work in a friendly, respectful working environment.
- You will experience transparent communication with open doors and ears, close supervisors and friendly and helpful colleagues in an international team.
- You can count on a fair and attractive salary, a transportation allowance and an annual salary adjustment as well as a company pension plan with a subsidy and capital-forming benefits.
- Enjoy a diverse job with interesting tasks and room for fresh ideas and independent action. Take advantage of our extensive development and career advancement opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Balancing work, family and free time through our very flexible working hours as well as long-term accounts and enjoy 30 days of vacation per year. You can also benefit from our health management and our own company doctor.
- You can look forward to an ergonomically equipped, modern workplace, free drinks and fresh fruit.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.