Field Service Engineer (m/f/d)
- With immediate effect
Our Business Unit Customer Services at our headquarters in Berlin is looking with immediate availability for:
Field Service Engineer (m/f/d)
- Your activities focus on the support of our system installations, components and customers from the initial installation to the subsequent support in service and support via e-mail, telephone, Team Viewer.
- You advise our customers regarding subsequent maintenance contracts, organize and sell these independently and ultimately implement them in practice.
- You repair, calibrate and maintain our systems and components at the end customer and organize these operations independently.
- You prepare quotations and process service requests in our ERP system.
- You conduct customer training and maintain our customer contacts on site in a committed and responsible manner.
- You support and advise our international customers and sales partners on all technical issues and participate in the further development of our products by providing feedback on field information.
- You actively shape your working environment and help us to become more efficient.
- You have a strong physical interest in technology, complex devices and surfaces.
- You have a science or engineering degree (Uni/FH) e.g. in physics, physical chemistry or engineering or have enjoyed a similar technical education.
- You enjoy working with your hands and have excellent mechanical skills.
- You enjoy working in a team and have a strong problem-solving ability, you are also very self-organized and goal-oriented.
- You appreciate gaining international experience while working closely with our customers during your worldwide service assignments.
- You are resilient, organized and have strong communication skills.
- Ideally, you already have initial experience in experimental surface analysis (e.g. (NAP-)XPS, ARPES, SPM, AFM, STM and/or LEEM/PEEM) and/or UHV technology and have initial work experience in a technically demanding, customer-oriented environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills as well as an intercultural interest complete your profile.
- You can expect to work in a friendly, respectful working environment.
- You will experience transparent communication with open doors and ears, close supervisors and friendly and helpful colleagues in an international team.
- You can count on a fair and attractive salary, a transportation allowance and an annual salary adjustment as well as a company pension plan with a subsidy and capital-forming benefits.
- Enjoy a diverse job with interesting tasks and room for fresh ideas and independent action. Take advantage of our extensive development and career advancement opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Balance work, family and free time through our very flexible working hours as well as long-term accounts and enjoy 30 days of vacation per year. You can also benefit from our health management and our own company doctor.
- You can look forward to an ergonomically equipped, modern workplace, free drinks and fresh fruit.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.