THEMIS 600 EP
State of the art time of flight (TOF) spectrometer for high resolution photoelectron spectroscopy. The combination with a 2D-DLD detector is ideally suited for pulsed photon sources.
THEMIS 600 TOF spectrometer is a state of the art time of flight (TOF) spectrometer for high resolution photoelectron spectroscopy in near ambient pressure (NAP). The instrument comes with 3D-DLD three-dimensional delayline detector with chevron stack MCP, HSA 3500 plus control unit. The instrument is a modification of TOF spectrometer THEMIS 600 with differential pumping stage for elevated pressure applications up to at least 10-5 mbar.
- Parallel angle and energy detection with up to +/- 15° and 70 eV windows
- Accelerating and retarding modes with
0.05 - 1000 retarding ratio
- Angular resolving, magnifying and transmission
- Angular resolution: <0.07° @ 0.25 mm spot size
- Energy resolution: <2 meV
- Mounting flange DN100CF