ProvenX NAP system for state-of-the-art XPS and UPS analysis under near ambient pressure (NAP) conditions
The ProvenX system series is the quintessence of our long experience in building high performance analysis systems for surface analysis. This system concept combines the most required analysis techniques with the latest and proven technology for ultimate performance.
The SPECS ProvenX NAP with backfilling configuration is a performance optimized system for state of the art NAP-XPS as well as NAP-UPS measurements from UHV up to 30 mbar pressure range. It contains a PHOIBOS 150 NAP analyzer with unsurpassed transmission and angular acceptance, a high performance small spot monochromatic X-ray source µ-FOCUS 600 NAP, a 4-axes manipulator with NAP different heating capabilities as well as an optional non-monochromatic UV source UVS 300 NAP.
The system comes with UHV sample storage facility and a multi sample fast entry loadlock. System control is performed by the SpecsLab Prodigy software suite with integrated remote control packages and a computer based vacuum control system.
The system can be equipped with additional sources for material characterization as well as a high pressure celll HPC 20 for sample preparation. Additional system extensions like continuous flow EC-cell or a preparation module can be added to the system.
- PHOIBOS 150 NAP energy analyzer with up to +/-22° acceptance angle
- High-performance small spot monochromatic X-ray source with Al Kα anode, spot size < 250 µm
- FlexMan NAP 4-axes manipulator with options for laser heating, radiative heating and Peltier cooling
- Analysis module with base pressure better than 9 x 10-10 mbar
- Optional dual anode non-monochromatic source XR 50 NAP
- Optional non-monochromatic UV source UVS 300 NAP for NAP-UPS measurements
- SpecsLab Prodigy Software Suite
- Vacuum Control Software for System Operation