Oscillation Control Software
Oscillation Control Software: Complex AFM measurements made easy
AFM experiments can range from simple intermittent contact imaging to multi-excitation and multi-frequency FM-AFM. The oscillation control software provides the advanced interface required for coping with all of these experimental challenges. It provides a simplified workflow and can be adapted to the complexity of the experiment with a few clicks, guaranteeing that the user only sees what is needed without compromising on functionality.
Under the hood, a set of advanced filters with up to 8th order slope and large cut-off frequency range allows for a precise amplitude and phase determination of the large dynamic range and multispectral signals typical for advanced AFM experiments.
- Focus on relevant information with a compact and logical interface
- Easy to configure for multifrequency measurements
- Optimized feedback loops: PerfectPLL™
- Integrated Q-control
- Optimized resonance frequency and Q-factor determination
- TrueDissipation (requires dual-OC4)