Workshop of the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kristallwachstum und Kristallzüchtung
The Institute of Solid State Physics at the University of Bremen is organizing the Joint Workshop DGKK/DEMBE 2022 from May 16 to 18, 2022.
This event will be the 35th edition of the successful DGKK workshop series, with the last workshops having been held in Dresden (2019), Paderborn (2018) and Freiburg (2017).
It will also continue the long tradition of annual meetings for the German speaking MBE community within the DEMBE series after the last meetings in Göttingen (2021, online) and Würzburg (2019). As such it will provide a platform for young researchers to present their work on molecular beam epitaxy and discuss it with leaders in their respective fields.
All topics related to the epitaxy of III-V semiconductors and selected novel materials are welcome, e.g.:
- Homo- and heteroepitaxy
- Semiconductor heterostructures
- Nano- and quantum structures
- 2-dimensional semiconductors and topological insulators
- Surfaces, defects and structural properties
- Devices and applications: Emitters, detectors, sensors
- MBE fundamentals
- Epitaxy in production and industry