AVS 67 Virtual ShowcaseOnline
AVS 67 Virtual Showcase Overview
Featuring Three FREE Live Sessions on Emerging Topics Related to Materials, Processing & Interfaces
With the unfortunate cancellation of the AVS 67th International Symposium & Exhibition, AVS is pleased to present the AVS 67 Virtual Showcase to be held October 27-29, 2020, 10:00 am-1:15 pm. (EDT). Like the AVS International Symposium, this Virtual Showcase will also cover a range of emerging topics related to materials, processing, and interfaces in both the research and manufacturing communities. The Virtual Showcase will consist of three live sessions filled with invited speakers and award talks, live Q&A, other highlights, and special events.
Although you will be required to register to participate in this event, AVS is providing the Virtual Showcase FREE of charge in order to support our community, promote collaboration, networking, engagement, and disseminate scientific content.
Live Daily Session with Invited Speakers and Award Presentations Featuring Live Q&A
- “It’s All in the Details: Mechanistic Understanding of Materials Fabrication and Analysis”
- “How Thin is Thin? Pushing the Limits of Nanoscale Interfacial Engineering”
- “The Future of the AVS: New Directions, Emergent Materials, and Their Applications”
Live Professional Development and Networking Events
- AVS 67 Kickoff After Party: Let’s Get Kahooted!
- “Changing Careers: How to Make a Successful Career Transition”
- “Networking During Transitional Times”
- “Meet the AVS Editors”
Live Virtual Sponsor Rooms
- Bruker Zoom Room
- MKS Zoom Room
- Thermo Fisher Zoom Room
We are also pleased to announce that AVS 67 will now be held October 24-29, 2021 in Charlotte, North Carolina.view more