JSTM 2019Palaiseau, France
Microscopy et spectroscopy à effet tunnel
The Journées du STM (JSTM) will be the occasion for the whole French community of STM and ultra-high vacuum scanning probe techniques to present their recent research work and to exchange on their common technique.
The JSTM will take place the 6th and 7th of June 2019 at the new Centre de Nanosciences et de Nanotechnologies (C2N) in Palaiseau (southern suburb of Paris).
- Single atoms and molecules
- Dirac and 2D Materials
- Quantum systems and technologies
- Local electronic structure
- Spin structure & dynamics
- Superconductors & heavy correlated materials
- STM Simulations
- Technical development