Warehouse Logistician/Warehouse Clerk/Material Coordinator (m/f/d)
- With immediate effect
Our team in the area of technical purchase, repair and customer returns, is hiring for the next possible date for our location Berlin a
Warehouse Logistician/Warehouse Clerk/Material Coordinator (m/f/d) in the area of service
- Receipt of shipments from suppliers and customers
- Storage, interim storage and transfer as well as provision of goods incl. bookings in the inventory control system
- Warehouse management/inventory
- Quality control
- Packing of outgoing goods
- You have a completed commercial apprenticeship in the field of warehouse/logistics or a commercial apprenticeship.
- You refer to a profound experience with an ERP system (preferably APplus) and MS-Office.
- In addition to the ability to work in a team and a sense of responsibility, you bring a strong "hands-on" mentality.
- You like to work in a team, you are flexible, motivated and structured in your way of working.
- Good German and basic English as well as PC skills complete your profile.
- You can expect to work in a friendly, respectful working environment.
- You will experience transparent communication with open doors and ears, close supervisors and friendly and helpful colleagues in an international team.
- You can count on a fair and attractive salary, a transportation allowance and an annual salary adjustment as well as a company pension plan with a subsidy and capital-forming benefits.
- Enjoy a diverse job with interesting tasks and room for fresh ideas and independent action. Take advantage of our extensive development and career advancement opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Balancing work, family and free time through our very flexible working hours as well as long-term accounts and enjoy 30 days of vacation per year. You can also benefit from our health management and our own company doctor.
- You can look forward to an ergonomically equipped, modern workplace, free drinks and fresh fruit.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.