Test engineer (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- With immediate effect
Our Business Unit Components at our headquarters in Berlin is hiring with immediate availability for Test engineer (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- Test and commissioning of components
- Elaboration of order-relevant documents (SAT, FAT, etc.)
- Definition of the standard tests in consultation with the product managers in R&D and sales
- Execution and documentation of non-standard tests and experiments in cooperation with product managers in R&D
- Accompaniment of the product introduction process into production
- Knowledge carrier in the field of Hands-On
- Operation of systems
- quality control
- packaging works
- production works
- You have successfully completed a scientific or technical course of study or a technical apprenticeship and have at least three years' professional experience in this field
- You have experience with the installation and testing of complex electrical and mechanical systems (system control, cabling, control cabinets, operating software)
- Ideally, you already have some experience in experimental surface analysis with scanning tunneling microscopes or scanning force microscopes (STM/AFM). Additional experience in photoelectron spectroscopy is an advantage
- You enjoy working in a team and have a distinct ability to solve problems. You are also very self-organized and goal-oriented
- Your experience with CAD and/or simulation programs is an advantage.
- Very good knowledge of German and English, spoken and written, round off your profile
- We provide versatile and challenging activities with a knowledgeable team in an international business environment, located in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer attractive working conditions, flexi-time, good social benefits, and individual personal development.