Service- and Support engineer (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- With immediate effect
Our Sales/Service/Marketing segment at our headquarters in Berlin is hiring with immediate availability for Service- and support engineer (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- You will support and advise our international customers and sales partners on all technical questions and issues, and participate in further product development by returning customer/personal feedback and new research.
- Your main areas of activity are the support of our EnviroESCA systems and customers, from the initial installation of the system to the subsequent service and support via e-mail, telephone, team viewer. You advise our customers regarding maintenance contracts, organize and sell them independently and ultimately turn them into reality. You also carry out further training at these facilities.
- You undertake the organization and implementation of preventive maintenance contracts in Europe and Asia for SPECS systems. This includes the creation of quotations, the planning work in our ticket system and ERP system, as well as the implementation at the customer site.
- You technically support our NAP-XPS customers with regard to their systems and the typical analytical components from the back office or at the customer site.
- You conduct customer training and care for our customer contacts in a committed and responsible manner.
- You have a natural science or engineering degree (university/university of applied sciences) e.g. physics, chemistry, or electrical engineering.
- You have already gained experience in experimental surface analysis (photoelectron spectroscopy) or UHV technology with relevant job experience in a technically demanding, customer-oriented environment.
- You are a team player with a strong problem-solving ability and you are very self-organized and goal-oriented.
- You value being able to gain international experience while working worldwide, working closely with our customers.
- You are resilient and communicative.
- Excellent English spoken and written and an intercultural interest complete your profile (German would be a plus).
- We provide versatile and challenging activities with a knowledgeable team in an international business environment, located in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer attractive working conditions, flexi-time, good social benefits, and individual personal development.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.