Physicist as Regional Sales Manager Asia-Pacific (m/f/d) in surface Analysis, Germany
- With immediate effect
Our Sales department at our headquarters in Berlin is hiring with immediate availability for Regional Sales Manager Asia-Pacific (m/f/d)
- You continuously set up new customer contacts in your international sales area and manage existing customer relationships.
- You analyze the requirements for experimental surface analysis for our customers from research institutions and industries in your sales area, prepare quotations, advise our customers during the offer phase and conduct sales negotiations.
- You interact closely with the scientific community and present our products at conferences and exhibitions.
- You analyze the research landscape, funding programs and market trends of your sales area and develop sales strategies for your market.
- Establishing and supporting an international sales partner network is another part of your diverse field of activity.
- You have at least a Masters degree in physics or engineering with a focus on experimental surface analysis or UHV technology. A corresponding PhD is an advantage.
- You have gained professional experience in a technically demanding, customer-oriented environment, ideally in sales.
- You convince with a self-organized and target-oriented way of working, enjoy working with people and know how to communicate successfully.
- You have very good command of spoken and written English. German and other foreign languages skills are beneficial.
- A high willingness to travel and intercultural interest round off your profile.
- We provide versatile and challenging activities with a knowledgeable team in an international business environment, located in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer attractive working conditions, flexi-time, good social benefits, and individual personal development.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.