Junior Controller/Referent (m/w/d) in the field of accounting
- With immediate effect
- Parttime / Fulltime
To strengthen our small accounting team, we are looking for a Junior Controller (m/f/d) for our Berlin office as soon as possible.
- Assumption of pre- and post-calculation of orders/projects
- Monthly reporting to management and ad-hoc evaluations
- Budgeting and cost center evaluations for the specialist departments
- Extension (analysis, concept, implementation) of a key performance indicator system as well as monitoring of operational key performance indicators
- Critical review of business processes
- Participation in quarterly and annual financial statements
- Taking over the holiday replacement of the general accounting department
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship (with employment in accounting) or business studies (with focus on accounting).
- You have a strong, very good knowledge of controlling and accounting, which you have gained through initial professional experience (in internships, training and/or profession) in a position in accounting and controlling.
- You have a high affinity for IT and in particular a very good knowledge of Excel. Experience with an ERP system is an advantage.
- A good command of written and spoken English, a high degree of independence and resilience as well as a goal-oriented, committed and team-oriented way of working round off your profile.
- We offer you versatile and challenging activities in a highly capable team and an international business environment, right in the middle of Berlin.
- We attach great importance to attractive working conditions, flexible working hours without core hours, good social benefits and individual personnel development.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.