Field Application Scientist (m/f/d), Germany
- With immediate effect
Our Business Unit Customer Services at our headquarters in Berlin is looking with immediate availability for:
Field Application Scientist/Product Expert (m/f/d) in surface analysis
- Definition and marketing of the XPS portfolio
- Consultancy of the global sales network
- Preparation of marketing materials
- Technical and scientific consultancy of customers
- Responsibility for the instrumentation in the applications laboratory
- Performing application and test measurements and publication of the results
- Support of customer measurements
- Scientific presentations on conferences and workshops
- Booth presence in conferences and technical exhibitions
- Member/Leader of strategic projects
- Expert and consultant for hardware and software developments
- Performing internal and external tutorials and webinars
- You have successfully completed a masters degree in physics, physical chemistry or materials science with a focus on experimental surface analysis or UHV technology; a corresponding PhD is an advantage.
- You have gained professional experience in a technically demanding, customer-oriented environment. Anker
- You are an expert in X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy and thus equally familiar with XPS as a method and its instrumentation.
- You are experienced in public presentations with technical and scientific content.
- You convince with your structured and independent way of working, are goal-oriented, have an interest in new technologies and enjoy working with people.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken German and English.
- A high willingness to travel as well as intercultural interest complete your profile.
- We provide versatile and challenging activities with a knowledgeable team in an international business environment, located in the heart of Berlin.
- We offer attractive working conditions, flexi-time, good social benefits, and individual personal development.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.