Design Engineer (m/f/d)
- With immediate effect
Our Product Management Team at our headquarters in Berlin is looking with immediate availability for:
Design Engineer (m/f/d)
- Design of the mechanical part in components in the area of surface analytics within the scope of product maintenance, product improvement and change management, taking into consideration production and efficiency aspects
- Design of mechanical components for the realization of customer adaptations and mechanical utilities in production
- Preparation of design relevant documentation or adaptation of existing documentation in case of changes
- You are an expert contact person for the related departments Additive Manufacturing and Production. You will also actively accompany the mechanical construction of prototypes and the improvement of existing products.
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of mechanical engineering / precision engineering or a comparable technical education with a focus on design.
- Ideally, you have experience with the CAD system Pro/ENGINEER or with Creo Elements/Pro as well as with a PDM system.
- Your communicative and open personality characterizes you and you are willing to contribute to an interdisciplinary team in a highly committed manner.
- You convince us with your responsible, systematic and very careful way of working.
- Your high level of commitment, reliability and ability to work in a team round off your profile.
- You can expect to work in a friendly, respectful working environment.
- You will experience transparent communication with open doors and ears, close supervisors and friendly and helpful colleagues in an international team.
- You can count on a fair and attractive salary, a transportation allowance and an annual salary adjustment as well as a company pension plan with a subsidy and capital-forming benefits.
- Enjoy a diverse job with interesting tasks and room for fresh ideas and independent action. Take advantage of our extensive development and career advancement opportunities as well as regular feedback sessions.
- Balance work, family and free time through our very flexible working hours as well as long-term accounts and enjoy 30 days of vacation per year. You can also benefit from our health management and our own company doctor.
- You can look forward to an ergonomically equipped, modern workplace, free drinks and fresh fruit.
Are you convinced that you will meet these challenging tasks? We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application documents (PDF-document), your salary expectations, and your earliest availability date by e-mail.