PHOIBOS 150 EP 2D-CCD
State of the art hemispherical energy analyzer with 2D-CCD detector for photoelectron spectroscopy measurements (XPS and UPS) in the pressure regime from UHV to elevated pressure regime (EP) up to 1 mbar.
The PHOIBOS 150 EP analyzer is an integral part of all PHOIBOS 150 NAP analysers, but in contrast to the NAP version is operating without the wide acceptance angle pre-lens. Therefore, it has 3 diferential pumping stages and can operate at pressures up to 1 mbar. The first differential pumping stage is separated from the analysis chamber by a nozzle with a customizable opening at the tip with diameters between 0.3 mm and 5 mm.
Depending on its configuration the PHOIBOS 150 EP can perform XPS und UPS measurements at pressures of up to 1 mbar. It offers full flexibility to be equipped with all available 1D and 2D detectors. The modular building concept enables the user to upgrade a PHOIBOS 150 EP to a full PHOIBOS 150 NAP analyzer by simply adding the pre-lens together with the corresponding electronics and additional differential pumping.
- Elevated working pressures up to 1 mbar depending on configuration
- Upgradeable to complete PHOIBOS 150 NAP analyser including wide acceptance angle pre-lens
- Up to 30° acceptance angle in angle in resolved and transmission mode
- High energy and angular resolution
- Working range up to 3.5 keV
- Large pass energy range
- 3 differential pumping stages
- Fast detectors with high dynamic range for fast real time data acquisition in snapshot mode
- Full detector flexibility (MCD, 1D-DLD, 2D-DLD, 2D-CCD/-CMOS)
Spare channelplate set for all 40 mm CCD detectors
Spare phosphor screen for all 40 mm CCD detectors. Exchange with channelplates is recommended.
PHOIBOS 150 analyzer main flange gasket for Releases R5, R6, R7
Replacement feedthrough for PHOIBOS Release R5 & R6 iris mechanism
Replacement spindle for PHOIBOS Release R5 & R6 iris mechanism
Replacement iris mechanism for PHOIBOS Release R5 & R6