Scripting Tool SI 5
Script your own high-speed measurement sequences on the real-time system
When speed and precise timing matter, measurement routines just can’t be fast enough. With a time-deterministic approach and 50 us time interval between commands, scripting significantly boosts execution speed and reduces measurement time.
The module is seamlessly integrated in standard measurement modules: Scripts can be easily called from other modules, and custom functions or pre-defined measurement can be started from within a script.
The scripting module is not intended as a replacement of the Nanonis Programming Interface, but as complementary module: It allows 100x faster execution speed while the Programming Interface offers more flexibility.
Switching spectroscopy PFM script courtesy of I. Gaponenko, University of Geneva
- Fast and precise: Up to 20’000 commands/s executed on the real-time system
- Seamless integration with standard modules and programming interface
- FOR-loops for repeated measurement loops
- IF-commands for conditional execution and real-time feedback
- Data acquisition options for customized measurements