Generic PI controller
Integrated digital PI-controllers for any control task
The PI controller modules add a flexible control-loop functionality to the Nanonis Mimea software. They are typically used as additional Z-controllers for multiprobe systems, but they can be used as a general feedback modules for e.g. adjusting gate voltages in order to keep an input signal at a given setpoint, for adjusting the lock-in amplitude to keep a predetermined potential across a sample, or as temperature controllers.
Up to 8 modules are availble.
- Controls on any input or internal signal
- Feedback signal can be applied on any output or internal signal
- If-then mode for two-state control
- DC or AC (lock-in) mode for e.g. temperature measurements
- 6 kHz control bandwidth
- Voltage limits for feedback signal
- Up to 8 modules available